ENTERTAINMENT

Bella Thorne OnlyFans – Bella Thorne earned $2m in less than a week on OnlyFans

Bella Thorne OnlyFans

Actress Bella Thorne says she earned two million dollars (about 1.5 million pounds) less than a week after signing up for an OnlyFans account.

The 22-year-old former Disney Channel star joined a social networking platform that only signed up last Wednesday and charges users $ 20 a month (about £ 15) for accessing her page.

OnlyFans, founded in 2016 by technology entrepreneur Timothy Stockley, allows “creators” to share content with subscribers.

It is popular with adult entertainment stars who share X-rated photos and videos with fans, although the site is also used by celebrities and influential people.

Thorne told the Los Angeles Times that she has already earned two million dollars and plans to invest part of the money in a manufacturing company, while donating part to charity.

And she said she was using the site to research a new film.

Bella Thorne OnlyFans

Bella Thorne 

Thorne, best known for the Disney series Shake It Up, said: “This is a feature we are exploring as we live now. What are the interesting places? What does the platform do for its users? What is the link between your life and your life in the world?” OnlyFans? … How can this change your life for the worse and for the better?

Read more: Whoopi Goldberg accuses Bella Thorne of leaking nude photos

“How far are you willing to go, and how far do you WANT to go? You can be me, or this talented girl from Montana, and OnlyFans could change your life — if you want it to, of course.”

The Thorne OnlyFans page does not appear to contain explicit content, and she said she wants the page to allow her to get closer to her fans.

READ  Europe has finally decided to prepare a trillion-euro fund to rebuild its economy.

According to the OnlyFans website, creators receive 80% of their revenue commissions, and the remaining 20% ​​is covered by “referral payment, payment processing, hosting, support and all other services.”

Bella Thorne OnlyFans Account: Bella Thorne OnlyFans Official 

Comments

The Latest

To Top
%d bloggers like this: